Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Incredible Hulk Comiquette Exclusive

                                       

Your World Collectibles is proud to review the Incredible Hulk Comiquette from Sideshow Collectibles. Limited to 500 pieces the Incredible Hulk Comiquette is based on the art of Ariel Olivetti. Weighing in at 30 lbs and at almost 24 inches high this statue is massive. No Hulk statue would be complete without huge muscles and this piece delivers, the detail and definition is trademark Sideshow. I belive the dynamic pose is what makes this piece stand out head and shoulders above the rest. Landing after one of his monstrous leaps the Hulk destroys the ground beneath him flexed and enraged, the pose gives the impression that he's about to make lite work of another one of his enemies. The paint on this piece is excellent but in my opinion I would have preffered the Premium Format olive green to the lighter green, nonetheless an Incredible Comiquette from Sideshow. I proudly present my Incredible Hulk Comiquette EX, until next time, Happy Collecting. LK7      





1 comment:

  1. Nice review LK7 one day I will have this beautiful statue in my collection. :-)

    ReplyDelete